Collectively Shaping The Next Generation
Shout about the collective impact of employers’ engagement through EBP brokerage for improvement of future prospects for all young people in the UK
Share the vision and thought leadership of the network of EBPs nationally
Impress the value and intelligence of brokerage between employers and education sector by EBPs nationally
Build on the lasting networks and share ‘practice excellence’ for the greater benefit of young people, brokers and employers nationally
EBPn is a network of 80 experienced brokerage organisations nationwide; Education Business Partnership organisations who are specialist brokers building sustainable links with employers. Shaping and delivering practical and insightful engagements with business professionals; professionally managed encounters to impress the current and future realities of industry in young people.
Collectively working to shape the next generation for employment.
The impact of the independent, EBP brokerage in 2012-13* academic year amounts to over;
- 110,000 work experience placements prepared, secured, delivered and valued
- 115,000 young people participated in work related learning activities and enterprise skills development
- 51,000 primary pupils worked with employers to develop work related skills
- 72,000 young people attended careers events, CV preparation and interview skills events brokered by EBPs
- 34,000 business professionals engaged with young people to share insight into the workplace, practices and skills development
- 173,000 employers actively engage with EBPs across the UK
- £1.2m was invested by employers directly for EBPs to broker work related learning activities to improve young peoples’ preparation for employment
*Figures from 40/80 EBPs nationally, to date (25.1.14)